Western Sun Foundation
1098 Ann Arbor Rd West
Plymouth, MI 48170
Federal EIN: 92-0425770
MICS No. 65686
General inquiries? Please contact:
Please note that WSF is run by an all volunteer staff and we do our best to reply to all emails in a timely manner. That being said, we appreciate your patience should there be any delay!
Available Online Forms
- Purpose of the Site. The purpose of the Site is to develop a wide network of name recognition for the organization and communicate with the general public, donors, potential volunteers and other charitable organizations as well as generate revenue by donation collection for the organization. The website will feature sections pertaining to WSF’s mission, purpose, activities, impact, Board of Directors, donation platform link, various ways to support the organization, volunteer information, upcoming events, organizational news, public/financial disclosures, contact forms and email list sign up.
- Use of the Site. The Organization grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes. You shall not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You shall not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not reproduce, electronically transmit, nor otherwise copy any part of the Site for any purpose whatsoever, without the express written permission of the Organization.
- User Subscription. The Site may allow users to add their information (name and email address) to use for email subscriptions.
- Intellectual Property. The content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the Organization, or has been licensed by the organization from the property’s owner, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on the Site for commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Organization.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Organization makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. The information on the Site is provided on an “as is” or “as available” basis. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate, to the best of your knowledge.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall the Organization be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other loss or damage, under any legal theory arising out of, or in connection with, the Site, your use of the Site, or the Content. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Organization, its officers, employees and agents, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to this Agreement. The Organization reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Site after any changes or modifications indicates your acceptance of such changes or modifications. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. If, at any time, you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this Site.
- Waiver. The failure of the Organization to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by the Organization must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Organization.
At Western Sun Foundation (a.k.a. WSF) we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We have adopted and implemented this copyright policy ("Copyright Policy") in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA").
It is our policy to respond to any notification of alleged copyright infringement that complies with the DMCA and, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and you believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through westernsunfoundation.org (or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates) infringes on your copyrighted work, please send us notice of copyright infringement that includes the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest (typing your full legal name is sufficient);
- A clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of, or link to where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your contact information, including mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that, under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Ethan M. Peterson, Esq.
247 West Fayette St., Suite 203
Syracuse, NY 13202
(315) 412 - 0440
Please direct all notifications of claimed copyright infringement to our designated Copyright Agent at the address and email provided above.
We will investigate any notifications of claimed copyright infringement and take appropriate action under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Thank you for helping us to respect the intellectual property rights of others.